1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198082565531 - (Fat_itallion gamdom.com / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ^3^ Cake Girl ^3^, Oct 19, 2017.

1. ^3^ Cake Girl ^3^

^3^ Cake Girl ^3^ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61149901
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198082565531 (Fat_itallion gamdom.com)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    i bought this account from the previous owner you can say he had the last laugh , i am trying to get unbanned cuz a lot of good sites i used to use is blocking me and people don't trust me cuz they think i am a scammer (it is hard making friends when people think you are after there valuables , i am trying to get unbanned idk if there away to do that like paying or something cuz i bought this account when it was level 38 and i leveled a lot i payed a lot of my allowance on it befor i found i am steam rep banned i really want to to keep using the account but i am banned from alot of sites which is annoying my last words
    i am a trader / gambler i am nice person and english isn't my first language half of this was typed by the help of google and my brother . what i am really trying to say please unban me i will do anything contact me i will show i am not the same person that used to use this account and a am totally different ip ik there is some thing named vpn but i will show how i am a different person pleases help . thanks for reading :)

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Denied. https://forums.steamrep.com/pages/faq/
    Denied, SR does not grant appeals for RWC (real world currency) related offenses.
    Denied, multiple offenses against account.