1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198082903478 - (ƒlp / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by IVI a y O, Jun 7, 2024.

1. IVI a y O

IVI a y O Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61318875
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198082903478 (ƒlp)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before under a different account.

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Good morning,
    first of all i would like to say that i completely agree with the ban being issued on my account 9 years ago, it was rightfully placed. Looking back things were different and most of all i was different. I was 13 years old doing dumb stuff on the internet . But what i did not know was that it would get me in trouble almost 9 years later . The reason why i am writing today is to apologize to the community and foremost the guy i had tried scamming. It would never come across my mind today, to do anything simmular. I am 22 years old now and a completely different person then back there, looking back at the appeal i had made with me being 14 years old and a foreigner, i was truly disgusted for the innapropriate language and the lying i had made. Also i would like to apologize for the mix-up i have caused with trying to appeal on an alt. As you know i have linked my alternate account, but the main reason why i am even writing is that because of this account (which i rarely use) i got banned on my alt . Because i am a foreigner its hard for me to appeal and thats why i tried appealing on the account i got banned instead of the original account that led to my alt being banned. So what i would like to ask you is please, would you reconsider me writing 9 years later with a change of heart and good intentions going forward to unbanning my main account which is this, for an attempted scam that happened a long time ago and i do not deny. I really like trading and the reason for having an alternative account was definitely not to cause any harm or bypass the ban what so ever.

Thank you for your time, would like to continue this conversation with a Admin if you'd give me a chance.

Filip
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Per previous warning, you have lost posting privileges in the appeals section.