1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198083185752 - (我小鱼人拿偷属性怎么 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Natalie, Aug 14, 2021.

1. Natalie

Natalie Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61460012
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198083185752 (我小鱼人拿偷属性怎么)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't have any other account​

Appeal description:
    4-5 Years ago when I was active on steam, Some of my real life friend had access on my steam account he donated on steamrep 5-10 I don't remember exactly amount of money. After he pay on steam (donation) one of steamrep admin added him
    and try to verify account he was joking and he had hellcase (fake admin) profile
    and after all My account got banned by steamrep
    I hope you will unblock it
    cause this account is clean as water
    Thank you in advance​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Buying/selling/trading/lending or any other transfer of ownership of a steam account does not negate a banned tag nor are you able to appeal for the account. What you described above is not considered a "hijacking" by SR and given the level of access you willingly gave over a period of time, they still might be able to "reclaim" the account in the future. Additionally, the account impersonated for over half a year with clear intent to scam, at no point in time during the known span of the account impersonating did you ever try to prevent/undo what your "bro/friend/dog/neighbor" did and reclaim exclusive access to the account. I don't believe you at all anyhow but is a policy deny regardless.

Firmly denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**