1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198083481668 - (金木 研 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ertiey, Oct 5, 2019.

1. ertiey

ertiey Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61607970
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198083481668 (金木 研)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    No active alternate accounts (last used alt was years ago, happy to provide if needed.)​

Appeal description:
    During my initial spout into trading in my younger years, I was desperate and foolish. There is no reasoning besides greed for what I did, and the reprocussions have continued to this day. The offence was commited coming on 6 years ago, and as now I am an adult with a job and salary, I wish to return to trading. Over the past year me and friends have rejoined the tf2 community (namely australian 6v6 competitive). This has also resparked my interest in trading, and as I wish to hold it as a hobby now I am heavily restricted in my abilility to do so due to the implications of a steamrep ban. I heavily regret my mistake and will happily return the craft hat I so "intelligently scammed" when I was 13 (please read as sarcasm). I appeal to the administrators of steamrep to grant me the chance to rekindle my hobby in this game and prove I will not make the mistakes of my childish past self.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Invalid,
    Can only appeal with originally tagged account.
    Listing alts is not optional, its required.