1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198083581082 - (peffz / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by TF2Guy | peffy [Ger], Apr 9, 2021.

1. TF2Guy | peffy [Ger]

TF2Guy | peffy [Ger] Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61657677
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198083581082 (peffz)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    | steamname: peffz
    | steam3ID: [U:1:204597241]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:102298620
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198164862969
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/peffz
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198164862969

Appeal description:
    First, I would like to apologize for my conduct in previous appeals.
    The reputation thread I linked is an appeal from 2017, please ignore what I wrote. I don't know why I thought presenting "facts and logic" with a slightly aggressive undertone was a good choice
    When I was first marked SR scammer, I was 14 years old and that appeal was created when I was 17. I am now 21 and I still play TF2 extremely frequently. Since I am marked SR scammer I don't trade much but I could never abandon the game. I never forgot the SR tag and even made an 'effort' to appeal. Unfortunately, in that appeal, I don't think my intentions and thoughts came across (i don't know why I tried to prove trustworthiness through some random trades?? I just sounded like an a✿✿✿✿✿✿). The name, peffz, is still the only name I use for my entire online presence and I sincerely believe I have changed enough over the last years that I can justify another appeal for myself to clear that name. I am legitimately ashamed of the SR tag, and especially the fact that I deserved it. I realize just 'time' as a reason for a substantial change in character may be a little far-fetched but it's been 7 years since my initial ban and I am pretty comfortable saying I am not that person anymore. Mostly because I was a real piece of s✿✿✿ as made evident by my history on this site.
    Please let me know if there is anything else you need to know.
    I am torn between 'linking my socials shows I'm not 'running' from an SR tag by changing my name' and 'why would I link my socials that sounds paranoid and fake' so I'm just going to do it and hope you don't think I'm more of an idiot than you may already do.
    I hope I made a good case for myself this time. I love tf2 and I regret my actions, decisions, and the way I handled myself in the past. I haven't scammed anything after that spree in 2013/14, neither in real life, nor in any game, and especially not in tf2.
    Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

PS: I have messy and disorganized thoughts and I tried my best not to sound robotic but I can tell I still do sometimes, please try to ignore that.
    I'll attach a picture of me at 14 vs now to support my argument that time changed me

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2021
  2. TF2Guy | peffy [Ger]

Steam:
    To add: I wiped clean my profiles a long time ago to have them be as minimal as they can be. Mostly to avoid having to change my name, whilst also avoiding the connection to the SR ban in public.
  3. TF2Guy | peffy [Ger]

Steam:
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You already appealed and were denied, I cant allow everyone to make endless appeals so posting one again will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section. I hope you are serious about your changed attitude but the appeal was decided already.

I have removed some PPII from your original post for your own privacy.