1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198084014252 - (OP / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by OPcs, Feb 21, 2017.

1. OPcs

OPcs Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61874262
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198084014252 (OP)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    | steamname: YEEE
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:193352501
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198346970730
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/OPthe2nd
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198346970730

Appeal description:
    I was not innocent I did the scam back in 2014 when I was younger and the reason why I scammed this person is because I got scammed before with the same method. A guy said he got this "awesome" Dota 2 item which is worth so much money and as a kid, I believed him and traded him after the trade was finished I realized the item is only worth 2€. The reason I fell for it was because there were only 2 items listed in the market (which I believe were his alt accounts or his buddies). Long story short. I realized that I got scammed and I was upset and mad at the same time and tried to get my knife back because back then I remember I had to deliver newspaper to buy me this knife (I believe I was 14 or just got 15 years old so it was a lot of money for a child). I found this guy on csgolounge and asked him if he wants to trade this Dota 2 item for his knife (the same skin I had before) and he said he wants this Dota 2 item so we traded. I felt guilty at this moment but I told myself that I had to do it otherwise my knife would be gone forever. I am still upset with myself that I did such a stupid thing back in 2014 when I was younger. I never scammed before or after this one time and I will never do it (no reports since the case). I would really like to ask if you could remove the caution tag from my steamrep because it was a scam from the year 2014 and no other reports since then happened. I would be so thankful if you could remove the caution tag.​
  2. OPcs

OPcs Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
  3. OPcs

OPcs Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
  4. OPcs

OPcs Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    I tried to add the victim to repay him but he declined my request. I even wrote him a comment to accept my friend request. What can I do now to repay the victim?
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Have you repaid as required for appeals?
  6. OPcs

OPcs Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    I have tried to add the victim several times and I also posted comments on his profile but he is ignoring me. I would like to repay him but I don't really know how if I cant get in contact with him.
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You have been offline on steam just short of two years (effectively abandoning the account) and have not otherwise shown repaid.

I am declining to consider the appeal.