1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198084451492 - (LuckyBoy / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by LuckyBoy, Feb 7, 2015.

1. LuckyBoy

LuckyBoy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:62092882
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198084451492 (LuckyBoy)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I was banned more than a year ago for my stupidity on the site dota2lounge, but you do not unban me. I've put up with it ... Now I started playing CS GO .I have no one lied. Today made 2 bets, wanted to come to the phone to see thich i won, but it did not.When i went home with Computer saw that I was banned not clear why. Unbann me please: I'm not guilty. (Sorry for my English, used Google translator)​
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Notes:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. LuckyBoy

LuckyBoy New User

Steam:
    Dear Sir.
    I have to do whatever you unban me? Because I really do not do more than a year scams and play fair. Can I at least know the reason for which I was banned in this time?
  4. LuckyBoy

LuckyBoy New User

Steam:
    Answered for my asked please.Its very important for me.
  5. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    You impersonated "[BBG] Big Bang Theory", a BBG admin.
  6. LuckyBoy

LuckyBoy New User

Steam:
    its was 1 year ago.And its was on the site D2L.On the site CSGOlounge i was honest . When I figured the admin I did not deceived.I had been long aware of and do not intend to do there.
    What i must done that you unlock me.ITS VERY IMPORTANT for me.
    Yours faithfully
  7. LuckyBoy

LuckyBoy New User

Steam:
    And at that moment im dont know who is BBG :((((:):):):):):):):)(
  8. LuckyBoy

LuckyBoy New User

Steam:
    :(:(:(:( SORRY i am mixed up smiyleys:(:(:(
  9. LuckyBoy

LuckyBoy New User

Steam:
    Уважаемый Админ пожалуйста ответь мне
  10. LuckyBoy

LuckyBoy New User

Steam:
    Please help me.Dont ignore me please.I am waiting your answer.I am checked this tema very often.ADMIIINS pleease
  11. LuckyBoy

LuckyBoy New User

Steam:
    Guys answer me please.Dont forget about me...
  12. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal,
    Impersonating to scam also scams the person you are impersonating of their reputation. Other then it being premeditated and having time to re-think your decisions, it was a community admin who was at the time, tagged on SR, that shows you were aware of SR and the impact of such a user to the community. I cant accept an appeal under such conditions. You simply knew or should have known better. Saying that, they are some mitigating circumstances between how long this appeal has been pending and as far as I can tell, no direct reports against you for actual scamming and limited information on how far you went to impersonate.

Related as well, your execution of this appeal was very very poor and would have made me lean more on denying it. Your newer appeals since, were much better received and contributed greatly to my final decision.

You have been given a exceedingly rare second chance since you did commit the offense, make sure you do not try anything like that again. Please note, further transgressions or if we find you lied to us, may result in you being retagged w/o the possibility of a new appeal. I am however, not going to extend any further appeals for this tagging.

Appeal granted.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**