1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198084899221 - (Pipocaoc / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Goooood Boy., May 28, 2019.

1. Goooood Boy.

Goooood Boy. Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62316746
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198084899221 (Pipocaoc)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before under a different account.

Alternate Accounts:
    I don't use other accounts for trading, idling, or chatting , They are trade/community banned thus i can't use them.​

Appeal description:
    I see that i am SR tagged . I stole 3 dota 2 keys at 2012 and i didnt send 15 euros on paypal at 2014(i was a kid). I have already been punished good for that that's all before 4-8 years when i was 15 years old and i have never scammed anyone since then. These accounts got trade / community banned on steam.
    I understand if you want me to have that SR tag for caution to other people and that's perfectly okay since i scammed in the past , but i know that i am clean and i'd like to have it removed. I have never scammed anyone after these incidents . im clean for 4 years and I am trying to report as many scammers i can here to help .

I'm willing to repay these victims , the guys i stole dota 2 keys, it was so many years ago that dota 2 is free now. Everything else is taken back since battle.net recovery . and the guy with the paypal he is steam rep banned now , but i would gladly give him what i own him.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Failure to list alts.
    Failure to repay/show repaid.
    By policy, RWC (real world currency) related offenses we do not grant appeals for.
    Lied in previous appeal.
    Abuse of appeal system, attempting to appeal on an alt after already appealing and being denied.

Firmly Archived.

Any additional appeal attempts by you with alts will result in loss of posting privileges in this section on all known alts.