1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198085418899 - (Macho Man Randy Savage / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by KindaPimpDaddyJerome, Apr 29, 2019.

1. KindaPimpDaddyJerome

KindaPimpDaddyJerome Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62576585
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198085418899 (Macho Man Randy Savage)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    | steamname: LennyS
    | steam3ID: [U:1:86551678]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:43275839
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046817406
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198046817406

Appeal description:
    I don't want to waste anyone's time or energy, so I'll try to keep this brief. 6 years ago, myself and some friends made some very wrong and immature decisions regarding trying to take advantage of people online. We came up with a system of using a fake middleman scam to try to get TF2 items for free from unsuspecting and vulnerable people; items which probably meant the world their owners. It was a horrible thing to do, which unnecessarily brought hardship into others' lives. Having grown up a bit, I recognize that there is NEVER an excuse to do what me and my friends, and it does bring me some shame to think about the things that I did to others through these actions.

I'm guilty of trying to scam people, plain and simple. At the time of my offenses, I knowingly and willingly tried to take advantage of people. It would be further wrong of me to try and even dispute that.

I know that there isn't any acceptable excuses for what I did. The only thing that I can really say, though, was that I was young, disrespectful, and ignorant of others' thoughts or feelings. Until a few days ago, I had completely forgotten that I had tried to scam people, after I was reminded of my mistakes while trying to sell my TF2 items. If I can pay the victims of my actions back, I would gladly do it two-fold. However, I fear that some of them have moved away from online games, and that I will not be able to rectify the problems that I have caused. I just for forgiveness for mistakes that I have committed.

Thank you for your time,
    Jeremey​
  2. KindaPimpDaddyJerome

Steam:
    For clarity and transparency, here are the details of the report which was made against me. I forgot to add them in the initial appeal post.
  3. KindaPimpDaddyJerome

Steam:
  4. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Invalid, you need to appeal from the originally tagged account not an alt.