1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198085649340 - (!Attack / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by !Attack, Oct 19, 2017.

1. !Attack

!Attack Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:62691806
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198085649340 (!Attack)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    You know. Maybe here you will see some grammatic mistakes, just let you know that Eng is not my native language. I was a big trader. I started my business in steam ~4 years ago. I was buying gifts, i got big audithory of customers, my business was going very well, but then steam made new rules and i stopped selling gifts and started trading and resell. But one time I got scammed. It was an impersonator and i lost Dragon Claw Hook. I was sad, because it was october month. I was working hard and I wanted earn as much as I could money to make cool gifts on X-mas to my family. Well, after getting scammed I just continued my business. In 1 month I got scammed again. Ony of my sellers sold me "black items" for 370-420$ and account was banned. I lost like all my money, I had like 100$. I was shocked. So my anger just clouded my minds, all I wanted its make my family happy on New Years and X-mass holidays. So I scammed my buyer grey_retz ... Before I did it I thought it will be easy, but when I did, i got it hard... I was never scam peoples it wasnt style of my life it wasnt type of my character. I was trustfull person. But I jsut sacrifice my reputation to get money for my family. What about HBK_James. This guy whom report made my profile banned was a scammer who scammed my friend. We worked with him like 1 year. And I would never scam him. But when I wanted do a deal with him again, my friend was in my house and he said - WOW, this is a guy who scammed me for 14 keys!!! I said - really? And I decide to make a lesson to him. I scammed him an gave this money to my friend. This guy added me like 5 months ago and we were talking. We had really big discussion but in the end he said - yes man i wasnt right but you got banned and all i can say Sorry..

Well now, in 608 days I got that I still can do legal busines and I really want to do it. I really beg you to unerstand me, clean it from my history, and let me run a legal business again.
    I hope for your understanding​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Denied, failed to show repaid.
    Denied, SR does not grant appeals for RWC (real world currency) related offenses.
    Denied, multiple offenses against you.