1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Under Investigation Appeal: 76561198086438292 - (SaudDehan / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'BANNED BY SR Appeals' started by [DFS]SaudDehan04 ☠, Nov 19, 2022.

1. [DFS]SaudDehan04 ☠

[DFS]SaudDehan04 ☠ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63086282
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198086438292 (SaudDehan)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    | steamname: Borgor (My alternative account)
    | steam3ID: [U:1:356719659]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:178359829
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198316985387
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198316985387

| steamname: Type S (The scammer / My Cousin)
    | steam3ID: [U:1:133843076]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:66921538
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198094108804
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198094108804

| steamname: lamy (My brother / Listed as one of Cousin's "alt" account)
    | steam3ID: [U:1:136136912]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:68068456
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198096402640
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/waohifafhwfawfaf
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198096402640

| steamname: Maher (My other brother / Listed as one of Cousin's "alt" account)
    | steam3ID: [U:1:150958904]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:75479452
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198111224632
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198111224632

| steamname: Car (My other cousin / Listed as one of Cousin's "alt" account)
    | steam3ID: [U:1:163166237]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:81583118
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123431965
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198123431965

| steamname: M7MD (My other cousin / Listed as one of Cousin's "alt" account)
    | steam3ID: [U:1:143691047]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:71845523
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198103956775
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/M7MD715
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198103956775

Appeal description:
    Hello, I'm back to re-appeal my scammer mark once again. The first time I've tried to appeal it was invalidated with the reason says: only the original tagged account may appeal.

I'm saying this one more time because I'm pretty sure I didn't make this clear in the previous appeal: I'm NOT an alternative account of the scammer. What surprised me is that the invalidation reason says that only the originally tagged account may appeal but per Steamrep's own Appeal Guide #13: I should have the right to appeal that I'm not the alt account of the scammer's account. In the previous appeal, I have noted that I'm not an alt of his account.

The reason why you thought we were an alt of his account is because we share the same internet, so during the time he committed the scam we were all joined in the same internet, after he got reported and taken care of, it banned him alongside his "alt" accounts.

Since my last appeal's invalidation response, I tried to talk with my cousin (The scammer) to try and appeal the ban that they have committed, however, he told me he doesn't even want to appeal the account because he doesn't want to do anything with the account any more. This caused the reason of my re-appeal here... I have been banned for seven and a half years because I'm an ALT of an abandoned account, and now I want to be disconnected from the main, banned account of my cousin and not be considered as an alt account of theirs.

My Steam profile is public so that you can check out my game library, inventory, and my playtime as a proof that I'm not his alt account. My Steam level is 45. I have 60+ games in my account, have a whole bunch of inventory for TF2 and some other games, and I have over 5000+ playtime in Team Fortress 2, which should be more than enough to let you know that I'm not an alt. If you want it to be sent as a screenshot here, let me know here and I will go ahead and make screenshots for each one of them. It will be shared in the replies if I was asked to do it.

I will explain each mentioned alts (again) that my cousin / the scammer got them banned and my relationship with them:

Borgor: This is my true alternative account, made in case I get banned or hijacked by someone. This is the only alt account of mine that I have access to. I have made more accounts but I've forgotten them to time. I will try my best to answer if you have found any more alternative accounts related to me that is not mentioned here.

Type S (The Scammer): Relation: My cousin who committed the scam and the reason why he got all of us marked. he used the TF2WH bots as a way to impersonate them and deceive people into thinking that he is a bot and that they will get "credits" for what they add in the trade. Guilty of it and this account should stay banned for it. As mentioned above, he doesn't want to do anything with this account, so he abandoned it.

lamy: Relation: One of my brothers, used to play other games such as Geometry Dash.

Maher: Relation: One of my brothers, used to play Team Fortress 2 for a while, moved on to other games. To my honest surprise, even though he has a main account full of games and more active there, he managed to remember this account detail and logged in this account and changed his name from luii- to Maher some time ago. I definitely do not remember when, but it was a long time ago.

Car: Relation: One of my cousins, used to play Team Fortress 2. They are more into console games nowadays. Therefore, no longer uses this account.

M7MD: Relation: One of my cousins, used to play Team Fortress 2. Abandoned account due to VAC ban therefore no longer uses this account.

If there are anything else you want to ask me or question me about, ask and I shall try my best to answer them. Thank you once again.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    It appears you have not fully disclosed related/associated accounts, if you do not provide them, the appeal cannot be processed. Additionally, you provided nothing so far to indicate you are separate users. You have two weeks to provide additional details or the appeal will be processed as-is.
  3. [DFS]SaudDehan04 ☠

Steam:
    So far, the only disclosed accounts I have mentioned are those who got hit by the ban and my own real alt account itself. Since I do not any other accounts related to Type S, I might as well just give out any potential alt for each mentioned banned account, as well as extra info about each and every one of them. If you know an alt that I didn't mention, please do let me know, I really do not know all of them, so far, I only know these mentioned banned accounts, and their own alts.

For Type S, from what I know, changed accounts later on and left this one to dead, I do not know if he still knows the login detail or not, but since he hasn't been online on it for a very long time, it's fair to assume he forgot, in which the case he had no use to it and said that the appeal was useless . This account is his current account he is using nowadays. I only know about this, and the scam he made, and that's it.

I do not know how much help I can give out of lamy, but he used to play in this account and he had so many alt accounts I cannot remember all of them at all. His alt accounts are this one, his most active one, and this one which is way less active, probably even abandoned. Again, they were not mentioned because I thought it was all about the banned accounts and my relationship with them all. That's all I can disclose about him.

Same for Maher, Not a lot to disclose but based on what I KNOW, it seems like he is the only one out of them all to remember the account login details since he used to be called luii-, but I think after he got VAC Banned in his old account, he made a new one and moved on. This is his newest account. Which he still got VAC banned on it as well, but it is the only alt I know of him. That's all I know about him.

Car has nothing to be disclosed about, he has no alt, nothing, he used to play TF2 with us and he was the least active out of all... and that's it... I know absolutely nothing else.

As for M7MD, he abandoned his account due to a VAC ban which is probably from LMAOBOX. He had two more alt accounts, This, and This.
    Again, this is all what I know about them and their relationship to me and their actual alt accounts that I personally know. It is the only thing I can disclose since this is everything I know about them and their other accounts, if there is a specific thing you need me to disclose, please do let me know what do you want to know about them more? If there is an unmentioned alt you know, it means I have forgotten about them completely, if you want to question me about any unmentioned alts, please mention the accounts and I will try my best to answer.

As for mine, Borgor is my only alt account that I remember and have access to. I made two more I believe, but I do not remember them at all. I know one's purpose is for hiding and playing anonymously, and one for trading purpose (backfired: F2P account so I abandoned it).

As for trying to prove I'm a separate account, I do not fully understand what you need because it is vague and I'm still new to all of this, but thinking of it, An alt account shouldn't just have a lot of playtime / items in their inventory more than the main account (which is the scammer here). In that case, I'm going to provide screenshots of my game list and the playtime, and my own TF2 inventory as my own proof of being a separate account. Reason why I give out my own profile as proof because I believe I cannot be an "alt" while having a high level on Steam, over 60 games, 40 page of TF2 inventory that I put a lot of money in it. Also, There is absolutely no way I can be an alt and that I'm not "separate" from them by having 5000+ worth of playtime in Team Fortress 2, 1000+ worth of playtime in Geometry Dash as well. That is why I provide my entire tf2 items and my entire game list. I do not know what else do you want from me, but if there is anything more you want me to prove I'm not an alt, please let me know what it is, and I will give you my honest answer.

Also, I had to divide the screenshots in multiple replies since I can only upload 15 for this one. I have around 50 screenshots showing my profile, game list, and my tf2 inventory.

Attached Files:

4. [DFS]SaudDehan04 ☠

Steam:
    Part 2

Attached Files:

5. [DFS]SaudDehan04 ☠

Steam:
    Part 3

Attached Files:

6. [DFS]SaudDehan04 ☠

Steam:
    Last. I do not know if this is sufficient enough, if not, what else do you need?

Attached Files:

7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Alternate accounts must be listed as instructed in the appeal guide. A gamelist, playhours, steam level, also does not indicate you are two different people, especially since you would have had the last seven years to farm the account up. (they are week old accounts 200+levels with hundreds of hours in different games already) Something that can actually be verified/corroborated would be needed.
  8. [DFS]SaudDehan04 ☠

Steam:
    Sadly, this is as much as I can give, I would have given more proof and used pictures of my own PC setup + my cousin's (the scammer's) PC setup and tell you that I shouldn't be an alt of someone if I have another setup full of keyboards, mice, and headphones that is also high budget just to use my alt account, but they declined giving me permission to take pictures, with respect to their privacy, I cannot give anything else other than my own setup PC.

So yeah, with that wall in the way, I cannot provide anything else to my case. This ends the case as it is. I wish I could have done more and given you more proof but hey, it is what it is. It's just sad that whenever I try to play a server and have fun I get banned immediately because I'm marked, even though the server isn't meant for trading, nor I was joining for trading since I do not trade as much / inexperienced as a trader.

Thank you for taking this case for me as quick as you've done. As I thought I would have to wait for a long time before I get a response.
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    You will have to add me on steam to continue the appeal. I can give you two weeks to get in touch, I check pending invites daily.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    We are at the deadline to followup and I even sent out a steam invite, I can give you another day to followup.