1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198088754847 - (Freighter / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Freighter, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Freighter

Freighter Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:64244559
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198088754847 (Freighter)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I got up one morning and wanted to play tf2 so I loaded up tf2 but I had to login to steam so I was like ok whatever but I couldn't login I was the right username and password so I was confused thinkin like it was a glitch or something so I will just try again later. I came back but still couldn't login still so I was like ok ill just change my password so I tried but it wanted my e-mail so I put my e-mail in and said it was incorrect tried it again to make sure it was just a typo and nope so I was like ill just use my second e-mail. so It wanted me so check accounts with the associated e-mail so I put in my account name and I saw this e-mail I never seen before so I quickly removed the e-mail before more damage was done. so like 30 minuets later I got in my account I was completely different so I fix everything up but I checked my inventory to see everything was still there I was to late because all my tf2 items where gone I looked in trades and I found all my item that where stolen.(ill leave a link) I went to stn.tf to see I could login I can but its say I was I scammer so I did not know what to do but I soon found out you can appeal it so that's what im doing.( Just to clarify I am the owner of this account)​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    If you are claiming hijacking you must provide proof..start with steam support ticket screenshots that you used to recover the account.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Since you are unable to show you were actually hijacked and recovered your account, the appeal cannot be granted, in addition, you have failed to followup in a timely manor, if you do however find proof and provide it, you may submit a new appeal.
    Denied.