1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Appeal: 76561198088754847 - (Freighter / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Appeal a Judgement' started by Freighter, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Freighter

Freighter Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:64244559
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198088754847 (Freighter)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I got up one morning and wanted to play tf2 so I loaded up tf2 but I had to login to steam so I was like ok whatever but I couldn't login I was the right username and password so I was confused thinkin like it was a glitch or something so I will just try again later. I came back but still couldn't login still so I was like ok ill just change my password so I tried but it wanted my e-mail so I put my e-mail in and said it was incorrect tried it again to make sure it was just a typo and nope so I was like ill just use my second e-mail. so It wanted me so check accounts with the associated e-mail so I put in my account name and I saw this e-mail I never seen before so I quickly removed the e-mail before more damage was done. so like 30 minuets later I got in my account I was completely different so I fix everything up but I checked my inventory to see everything was still there I was to late because all my tf2 items where gone I looked in trades and I found all my item that where stolen.(ill leave a link) I went to stn.tf to see I could login I can but its say I was I scammer so I did not know what to do but I soon found out you can appeal it so that's what im doing.( Just to clarify I am the owner of this account)​

Attached Files:

2. ЩĄ | Horse

ЩĄ | Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    If you are claiming hijacking you must provide proof..start with steam support ticket screenshots that you used to recover the account.