1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198088936582 - (Peanut Butter Jelly Time / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Peanut Butter Jelly Time, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Peanut Butter Jelly Time

Peanut Butter Jelly Time Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:64335427
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198088936582 (Peanut Butter Jelly Time)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    | steamname: Hypno Gabe
    | steam3ID: [U:1:87899292]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:43949646
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048165020
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198048165020

Appeal description:
    Okay, hi guys sorry my bad language i'm in Ukraine.
    I did not hear about this site until they told me that I was banned...
    I downloaded the application, and saw that from some kind of person I got a ban
    idk why he do it, but mb bcs i'm global and very good players.In his statement, I saw no evidence, except as a screenshot of my profile, without his account.
    And a picture of some correspondence, in which there is no data and evidence, I can make exactly the same picture on it, neither the time nor the account has anything
    I want to draw your attention, and really look at his false accusations in my direction, because there is no evidence. You are all reasonable people, and you must see it and understand it. What is in the picture except my name and avatar are nothing. I rely on Your sanity.Change, name and avatar a lot of mind do not need​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    1. What exactly are you claiming is false? Be specific.
    2. Do you know the user who reported you?
    2.5 Have you had this user on your friends list before?
  3. Peanut Butter Jelly Time

Steam:
    1. Absolutely everything is false, idk What is this chat(text).This is a fake chat, maybe pank me :/
    2.Idk who that user i not remember this name.
    2.5 I can not be sure of 1000% when it can be and was. But unfortunately I do not remember this man.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    You are being dishonest, the user has been on your friends list for about 2 months prior to the day of the report being submitted and, has not changed their name in a very very long time,

lying/lying by omission = auto deny. You really need to think hard before replying again as it may be your last reply.
  5. Peanut Butter Jelly Time

Steam:
    I have 450 friends. And i not play with this guy and not remember him..I did not deny that he was not in my friends.If you all see so, then where is the evidence of what or what did I do, I'm not an ordinary substitute?
    The screenshot does not prove anything, there is nothing to do with me, 1 screenshot is just a picture of my profile.2. A regular correspondence with my photo and name. What exactly prevents me from forging it exactly in his name and will you give him a ban too?
    You have to reason with reason, you have set rules for making complaints and in their report to me they are not sabluden. Where is the logic? You see perfectly and realize that to fake the second communication does not cause labor
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    The reporter did not have anyone else added or removed in the span mentioned above besides you and another user, a look into the other user quickly eliminated him as the offender. Noone else, impersonating you, was on the reporters friends list. So, either 1. you are lying once again, or 2. the user used some other account, impersonated himself and you, just to report you.
  7. Peanut Butter Jelly Time

Steam:
    Ye i think, its user special Compromised its report me.

There is no more podverzhdenie except as a one-time complaint to me. If you provide at least some evidence of what this person is saying, I will agree. I hope you will be reasonable.
    And get rid of me these ridiculous charges.
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    I have no clue what you attempted to say.
    As of now, based on the evidence as already mentioned, I am much more inclined to side with his version of events then yours.
  9. Peanut Butter Jelly Time

Steam:
    ok i understand you kids logic. . . wait more fake report with users.
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    You intentionally omitted you even knew the user, I researched if they were any impersonators on his list with your name and avatar, none, none at all. I also found he did not add or remove anyone unaccounted for during that time. It left only two options as already pointed out. Now, do I believe the user who intentionally omitted he knew the user at all? or do I believe the reporter for what otherwise, I cannot find any reason for him to lie? You can call it "kid logic" all you want but common sense has to kick in at some point.

Do you have anything else to add or provide then? Otherwise, Ill finish the case.
  11. You Are The One

Steam: