1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198089711878 - (crimic / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by crimic, Aug 10, 2017.

1. crimic

crimic Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:64723075
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198089711878 (crimic)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    No other alt accounts​

Appeal description:
    I got banned on steam rep 1565 days ago which was when I was 11 years old in 4th, or 5th grade I dont even recall trying to scam anyone or even remotely doing what it said I did which is Falsely claiming to be a Brothers Googly admin in order to scam It would be great if I can get this off it ruins my rep with most of the people I try and trade with View attachment 593508

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  3. crimic

Steam:
    Why what? Im sorry I dont know what you mean
  4. crimic

Steam:
    Sorry man you just put me in a bad place saying why and not being specific and I ask in both plats and you respond on the message I sent you not on here but I dont know why you cant just answer my appeal im spending hours on for me. Here is what I messaged you I was 11yo when I was banned on steam rep and I think I was falsely banned considering I was 11 yo in 4th grade I believe I dont recall trying to be a google admin, and it ruins my rep with ppl ive lost stream friends who dont trust me becuase of a steam rep I dont know anything about that ive just had for the whole time ive had steam I dont scam anyone or even try to and I just look like a bad person.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    You were not banned for trying to be a google admin,
  6. crimic

Steam:
    What was I banned for a I dont know what you want from me man I mean geez it was a ban over 4 years ago ive had my account for 4 years I was in 5th grade like come on
  7. crimic

Steam:
    Hello you there man.. Not trying to bug you but I am spending hours trying to get these resolved and im just not getting a response
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    Brothers Googly was a tf2 trade server, you were on the server and pretended to be a server admin to scam users. You were not falsely banned as you claim. I asked why, because I wanted to see if you could give me a reason to consider your appeal, so far, you have not. Ill give you an additional two weeks to give me a reason or ill process the appeal as-is.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    An additional week to followup.
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    Due to time tagged and other mitigating circumstances, such as lack of surviving evidence to uphold a full banned tag, tag will be downgraded to a caution. You have been given a exceedingly rare second chance since you likely committed the offense. Please note, further transgressions or if we find you lied to us, may result in you being retagged w/o the possibility of a new appeal.

Appeal granted.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**