1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198092480288 - (Pops / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Ghetto ROBIN, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Ghetto ROBIN

Ghetto ROBIN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:66107280
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 287483429834 (Pops)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    Davidmmm8-1 (not showing up possibly because free to play)​

Appeal description:
    I am being told I did something wrong when in reality I have not committed any crime. When is it your right to take a guess that I am an alternate account of someone else's? I may know him in real life, but we are not the same person therefore do not deserve to be punished for the same reason. If I do something wrong I will be the first to admit it but I am not going to be blamed for something someone else did. It is highly unethical and lazy to blame someone just to "get it over with". I feel bad for the people my friend scammed, however I cannot do anything to force him to give anything back because that would be a violation of human rights. What needs to be realized here is that friends go over to each others houses and play Tf2 together under the same Wifi. If you continue to blame me how would you want me to change anything? I cannot feel guilt for doing anything wrong and again, I have no pysical right to touch my friend. Coordingly
    -Pops​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198092480288-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.96108/
    You were reported,

After a review, I agree with the original admins judgement, not only does the chat make it implausible that cents were ever being discussed when framing the agreement, but your continued actions in the report show zero remorse, zero responsibility, zero ***** given, and a clear attempt to get out of paying what you agreed to, In addition, even if it were a misunderstanding, however nuts that interpretation is, you still failed to fully repay anyways, that is scamming.

Firmly denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**