1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198092812779 - (Juggs / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Juggs, Apr 15, 2023.

1. Juggs

Juggs Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:66273525
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198092812779 (Juggs)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    no alt accounts​

Appeal description:
    i was maybe twelve years old when i was accused of tjis and i let my little brother play on my account when we were kids. i didnt scam anyone and never turned a profit from adolescent children on the internet. i am simply trying to use websites now as a 21 year old like csgofloat.com to see the value of some of my old skins from back in the day now that the new csgo is coming out. please remove this ancient, very silly ban. I am being ridiculed by the csgo community and websites for something that had no evidence as well as nothing was taken from the so called "victim" of this situation. if anything ive been the only one negatively affected by this and i find that extremely unfair and unjust. please make this right...​
  2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    You are responsible for your account at all times.
    You impersonated an opskins bot and certainly tried to scam people.
    Wanting to be unbanned so that you can use trading sites is NOT a reason to ever consider an appeal for. Ever.
    Bans are permanent by design, and it is definitely not "silly" if you tried to scam people and got marked for your own actions.
    There ABSOLUTELY is evidence, it's in the report that you and anyone else can freely read.
    The "victim" is the poor innocent user that you tried to steal from..
    Tends to happen when you try to impersonate & scam people.
    Your account impersonated an opskisns bot to try and scam a knife from someone, your ban is very just.
    Righty-o then.
    After a review, you did indeed impersonate an opskins bot, as evidenced by, among other things, information in the report, and your name history at the time. Reading through said report, nothing about it was unfairly/unjustly handled by the original tagging admin, nor did you provide any evidence to the contrary.
    As for your selected ban reason, the evidence is not missing, and it is certainly enough to uphold your ban here.
    It's clear you have taken no responsibility for what happened, show zero remorse, and therefore, the community has a right to know that you still pose a significant and ongoing danger to others in the community.
    As such, this appeal is thus Rejected.

Regards.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**