1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198094117047 - (Allah Guides my Scout-Shots / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by wasischesdasisches, Feb 28, 2023.

1. wasischesdasisches

wasischesdasisches Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:66925659
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198094117047 (Allah Guides my Scout-Shots)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    76561198155884299​

Appeal description:
    A couple of years ago I've tried to impersonate scam other people either trought trying to buy their knife directly or by trying to act as a middleman.

I was dumb enough to try and scam Salmon, which is well documented on here. It has been reported on my other account, "hoes come easy". Really surprising to see he became a scammer himself tho.....

I then submitted an appeal in a pretty childish way in which I drew dicks inside the posted screenshots, acted angrily and was threatening to "scam high tier items" via account hijacking or malicious software. Sorry Horse.

I was unsuccessful in trying to scam any knife via fake middlemanning. I haven't attempted to hijack any accounts, it was a stupid reacting out of unreasonable anger. I have not once sent a link containing malicious software.

I have however scammed someone on my alt for 50 dollars. It is not documented on here, but I'm in contact with him and in the middle of paying him back (he just hasn't stated his prefered payment method). It happened in 2014, I was very lucky to have him add back.

I have changed as a person. I have a good paying job as Webdev. I've grown up, a little. I don't want stupid stuff like this to haunt me, I don't even wanna get back into trading. I'm ashamed of being a past scammer.

I will happily upload every piece of evidence needed. Thanks for reading.​

Attached Files:

2. wasischesdasisches

wasischesdasisches Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:66925659
    If I need to talk to a moderator via steam please add my "allah guides my scout-shots" account, the other one is not being used anymore
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Per appeal policy, attempting to appeal with an alternate account after being denied is grounds to instantly lose posting privileges in the appeals section.