1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198094844327 - (22Shots / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by §мΦкү †Hз Ђз∂я, Sep 27, 2017.

1. §мΦкү †Hз Ђз∂я

§мΦкү †Hз Ђз∂я Steam Trade Ban

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:67289299
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198094844327 (22Shots)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    i dont have any alternate accounts i have the one account that was hijacked by some Russian man that fished me threw a link thankfully i had email verification but had no wifi to get the account back and the damage was already done by them​

Appeal description:
    Dear Steam Rep,
    I Have a really thought about this for about 2 years now so the story starts when i was on vacation on a lake during christmas break i got my first knife ever that year and all of a sudden people were friending me for nothing and i was astonished by it there were at less 12 friend request a day me not knowing they were all scammers and hackers sending me links i clicked them all not knowing they were fishing me for my items and my account. So then i get home from my vacation i go on csgo lounge and put my knives up for trade then 2 days later i have a ban i can admit it was my account that was used in these trade scams however it was hacked at that moment in time i couldn't not get in to the account at all i panicked badly not knowing if i would ever get my items back then i get trade banned i didn't know anything about that stuff at all i bought all the skins i had i put over 2000$+ in to tf2 and cs:go i cried for about 5 weeks straight after realizing i got banned cause i got fished by the hacker all i am asking for is at most trade probation i promise i will not even get a report i was never ever reported once for trade scams and the items there were scammed i didn't even see them on my account he must have put them on his because all the items that were taken from people i never even saw them so please give me 1 more chance im don't fall for links and i am much more older now 2 years later thanks for ur time.

From, Marvin :)
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You are not tagged here - nothing to appeal
    You are VALVE TRADE BANNED - you will need to take that up with Valve