1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198096117244 - (WATCHE / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Anaswaggia, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Anaswaggia

Anaswaggia Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:67925758
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198096117244 (WATCHE)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and the admin told me to appeal again at a later date

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    My steam rep ban has greatly impacted my ability to engage in the TF2 community as a player. Over 7 years ago I made a series of very stupid mistakes which lead me to receive a steam rep ban. I made these mistakes when I was very young and the offenses of which I committed weren't the most severe. Over time I have changed since being banned over 2,600 days ago. I want to be able to take part in the trading community as I have before, completing thousands of legitimate trades. Due to the fact that I attempted to scam someone over 7 years ago I was banned and I believe that I should be given a second chance due to the amount of time that has passed. I hope you can understand my situation and help me to once again engage in the trading community.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198096117244-switchblade-banned-by-sr.178564/
    Looks like you attempted yet another appeal since the above warning,

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198096117244-switchblade-banned-by-sr.189956/
    You should have already lost posting privileges in the appeals section.

I have banned this forum account since its not eligible, nor will it ever be eligible to appeal because you cannot appeal with alternate accounts and are only doing so because you already appealed and were denied on your primary tagged account. Additional attempts from other alts will result in those accounts immediately losing posting privileges in the appeals section without further notice/warning. Your original forum account also has lost posting privileges in the appeals section but will not be forum banned sans other forum rules.

Regards.