1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198097855911 - (cs^2 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by gang§gang, Jan 6, 2022.

1. gang§gang

gang§gang Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:68795091
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198097855911 (cs^2)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    | steamname: 90's god
    | steam3ID: [U:1:893717911]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:446858955
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198853983639
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/dontattackzach
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198853983639

Appeal description:
    "Hello,
    After a review, I am unable to grant this appeal due to the following:

• You did not just scam "him", you scammed at least 2 people that you were reported for. It is likely you also tried this on more than just those two.
    • Repayment is a REQUIREMENT of an appeal to be considered. You have had almost 6 years to repay, have failed to to do, and yet have submitted an appeal anyway.
    • I see no actual change of heart here as you selected for your appeal reason, only that you just want to be unbanned from trading sites.
    This appeal is thus Rejected. If you truly have a change of heart for what you did, you will still repay everyone you scammed."

"You did not just scam "him", you scammed at least 2 people that you were reported for. It is likely you also tried this on more than just those two." Funny enough you are incorrect, the only people I tried to scam, were the ones who reported me, but this was 6 years ago when I was 14. I am a very different person now, I haven't scammed anyone since nor attempted to. Any trading I do nowadays is solely with bots. If it were possible to right every wrong I had made, I would.

"Repayment is a REQUIREMENT of an appeal to be considered. You have had almost 6 years to repay, have failed to to do, and yet have submitted an appeal anyway." I have tried for the last 4 years to get in contact with these two people who reported me here to no avail. I have no issue offering up repayment, the issue is they have yet to accept me.

"I see no actual change of heart here as you selected for your appeal reason, only that you just want to be unbanned from trading sites." I am unsure of what you expect to read here. If you are expecting a multipage document about how my actions have gave me sleepless nights filled with tears for the last 6 years, it isn't going to happen. What I did was a dick thing I will 100% admit it. I was a 14 year old prick, I am matured now and just wanting to enjoy the platform. Scamming is something that does not interest me in the slightest. a✿✿✿✿✿✿ thing to do, plus it is way more work than just buying the thing.

I am trying to follow all of the criteria you are asking of me, but some of these things are out of my control. Instead of just flat out rejecting it, tell me what to do to get unbanned. 6 years for theft of ~$2 is absurd. Let us work to fix this situation so everyone is happy.​
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Already appealed and denied. One appeal per person. Additional appeal attempts may result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**