1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198098830352 - (Ecstacy✪ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by E d e n, Jan 14, 2021.

1. E d e n

E d e n Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:69282312
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198098830352 (Ecstacy✪)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    Don't have any​

Appeal description:
    I Admit I did attempt to scam someone out of their knife with an account impersonating account of Clive in detail and at the time I was 14. Recently my friends and I started playing CS:GO again after years of taking a break and I decided I wanted to check how the trading community was. Needless to say I Had a SteamRep ban and wasn't really welcomed and banned from the majority of trading servers and communities. I will admit what I tried to do was wrong and not okay If I had successfully scammed anything I'd pay it back if given the chance but I didn't. Now im asking to be unbanned because I want to get back into CS trading and make more friends help my friends have cool skins and more than anything not be instantly banned from trading communities when I ask questions. I understand if this is denied or if the admins have any questions or anything I can do to improve my odds of being unbanned id be willing to listen I want unbanned and am willing to do what it takes. Thank you for taking your time and reading if you aren't a SR please leave a comment on what you think I can do to help with my chances of being unbanned. Also the screenshots don't prove anything Its just showing I didn't scam my current items and that someone told me this is the only way to get unbanned from the trade servers.​

Attached Files:

• 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      54.3 KB
      Views:
    • 12.PNG
      12.PNG
      File size:
      12.2 KB
      Views:
    • 123.PNG
      123.PNG
      File size:
      65.9 KB
      Views:
    • 1234.PNG
      1234.PNG
      File size:
      79.1 KB
      Views:
    • 12345.PNG
      12345.PNG
      File size:
      81.7 KB
      Views:
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, any further attempted appeals will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.