1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198098830352 - (Mozart / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by E d e n, Dec 18, 2020.

1. E d e n

E d e n Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:69282312
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198098830352 (Mozart)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I have no other alt accounts that i can think of​

Appeal description:
    I genuinely can't remember my scams I believe I tried a few times with no success and that's not to say it was right. and I know I was completely in the wrong even though i never successfully scammed anyone. I mainly want to be unbanned because me and my friend group got back into cs and i want to get more into the trading scene now.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Impersonation harms who you impersonated, not just who you scammed. Offense was premeditated giving you plenty of time to think about what you were doing requiring taking affirmative steps to pull off, as you did not just copying the profile name/avatar but also copying the profile details. Additionally, it was an SR Admin so you were well aware, or reasonably should have been aware of, SR and the consequences of what would happen should you be reported for your actions. Finally, the reason for your appeal today is not worth consideration as it lacks any remorse/actual change of heart as you claim.

Denied.