1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198099418847 - (Kano / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by *DJ* PineappleExpress, Mar 5, 2022.

1. *DJ* PineappleExpress

*DJ* PineappleExpress Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:69576559
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 76561198099418847 (Kano)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Severity - Severity of ban is higher than SteamRep policy recommends
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I HAVE NO OTHER ACCOUNTS​

Appeal description:
    I've appealed before I really Just don't know how to navigate fixing it. all I know is messed up when I was kid and ran from a boxing match for 1 key id be way more than happy to pay him back. I ran my mouth to high level admin or trader, and they told me if I didn't stop id be banned from everything. as a kid I didn't listen I didn't even think it was possible for 1 key trade to get you banned on every single good community there is in tf2 I just really hope an admin or someone can help me get this figured out. I love tf2 I'm 19 now I was like 14 then Just need that 2nd chance I swear I've grown up. Id really need help getting this figured out I have Zero Clue where to start.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663