1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198101778062 - (squidpickles / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Gummy, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Gummy

Gummy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:70756167
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198101778062 (squidpickles)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    N/A​

Appeal description:
    Back in 2014-2015 I used to scam people (especially kids) out of about 5-10 bucks worth of skins. I scammed 5 people and gave them all their money back, plus about 20% more. I submitted my appeal a long long time ago and I've dealt with the punishment of being a marked scammer for over 5 years. I haven't had any desires to scam anyone as I've grown up over the years. ( Must I include that at the time I was scamming people I was in the 6th grade and 12-13 years old. ) I'm 18 years old now and I think I've learned my lesson on doing the right thing and I wish to be accepted back into the trading community!​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Multiple offenses and being fake MM offenses, I am not able to consider any appeal due to the severity of offenses/amount of offenses.

Firmly denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**