1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198102376101 - (Gripp / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by I ma strange POOTIS Train, Jan 12, 2021.

1. I ma strange POOTIS Train

I ma strange POOTIS Train Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:71055186
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198102376101 (Gripp)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here earlier for another situation in the past.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not have any alternate accounts, but for some reason my friend Origin Bidan shows up as one according to SR, however.​

Appeal description:
    Hello, it has come to my attention that I am still tagged with caution by SR for an offence commited over 6 years ago, an offence which has been appealed (https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198102376101-mattygamerx-banned-by-sr.68442/) I would like to request that my caution status be removed as no further offences have been commited, and TF2WH isn't even active anymore and I don't involve myself with TF2 trading anymore. I would also like to add that my IRL friend that goes by the steam name of Origin Bidan has been tagged as an alternate account of mine, which is false. If I have ever logged into his account it's been to just share libraries, but we're not the same person, so I'd also like to request on his behalf that his status as "alternate account" be removed as well. Thank you for reading everything up to this point.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Your tag was already downgraded from a BANNED to a CAUTION by a previous appeal, due to the type of offense, no further downgrade is warranted. Caution tag appeal denied.