1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198102454791 - (BuUrd TRADEIT.GG / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ByRd, Jan 29, 2019.

1. ByRd

ByRd Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:71094531
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198102454791 (BuUrd TRADEIT.GG)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and the admin told me to appeal again at a later date

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    So about 3-4 years ago, I had some steam friends that liked to trade and scam and mess around on servers. I shouldn't have been acquainted with them. They got involved with some pretty bit scams, and they persuaded me to do a small scam. I felt bad about it, I payed the victim back, and he even posted on my previous appeal, which for some reason wasn't accepted.

Nowadays, I'm an adult, I know better than to take advantage of kids on the internet over some 20 dollar hat, and I'm just trading to have fun in my free time. I want this appeal so I can join more trade servers and use trade sites again. I love trading, and I've come back to it again and again, and I've become relatively successful even with the ban. You can't find an instance of me scamming anyone in the past 3 years. I'd love to talk to an admin, or anybody who can help me lift this ban so I can get rid of the headache of finding servers to trade on.

Thank you!​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691