1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198103603189 - (Beick I Trade-skins.com / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Klick I skinsjar.com, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Klick I skinsjar.com

Klick I skinsjar.com Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:71668730
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198103603189 (Beick I Trade-skins.com)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I was reported for unfair cause on the grounds that I was a victim as well because I was also exchanging items with a supposed person but it goes down in the history that you sent the items to a steam ADMIN to verify, but it was not the case I get no item and the 2 people left me "shaking hands" begged so the supposed admin sends me back my game knife cs go but it was not what happened he was already desperate and I asked him to give back just what he wanted That I prove that I was saying it and asked my email password from my email to my steam guard code in the mean time he took me out of my steam account and changed the password but when I realized that I quickly changed the password of my email so he Can not steal it too then I started recovering from my steam account as you can see from my images that the day I was stolen was the day the scam report happened. When I was able to recover my account he was applying the blow to the victim of which I reported on this site but when I saw he would have applied the blow and I, knowing nothing, could not do anything. The victim I was reporting was begging as I did the items most could not because I did not even know how to return.

Nervous commented on his profile when he learned about the ban on his site: (CV1; CV2)

I can not show the conversation because it was a long time and he excluded me after that and neither the exchanges on the grounds of the time again and exchanges that I made legitimate in the site of exchanges and bets of csgoempire.com cs.money (which I am now banned by his judgment)​

Attached Files:

• SC 1.PNG
      SC 1.PNG
      File size:
      24 KB
      Views:
    • SC2.PNG
      SC2.PNG
      File size:
      53.8 KB
      Views:
    • CV1.PNG
      CV1.PNG
      File size:
      200.5 KB
      Views:
    • CV2.PNG
      CV2.PNG
      File size:
      207.3 KB
      Views:
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you are claiming a hijacking you must provide proof in the form of a support ticket of you recovering your steam account. You have to make sure any screenshots submitted comply with our screenshot guide at the top of the appeal section. In addition, you must give exact dates of when you were hijacked and all inventory history for that month. You have two weeks to do so.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. Klick I skinsjar.com

Steam:
    Sorry, but as I said, it's been a long time since I can give you this information.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Support tickets never expire, inventory history does not magically disappear either, not an excuse for not providing the requested info. You have the rest of the two weeks to provide the info.
  5. Klick I skinsjar.com

Steam:
    I did not get the conversation as I said a long time ago, but I found the exchange, purchase and profile of the bot used to rob me and I will continue looking for a way to find the profile of the thief

Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Opskins_Bot02-1-2

Attached Files:

6. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    Failure to provide evidence of any hijacking.
    What you described is not a hijacking, anytime you willingly lend out your account credentials you are still liable.
    Failure to followup.

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**