1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198105633185 - ([Ktamn] Erwache / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Sanitybot, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Sanitybot

Sanitybot Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:72683728
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198105633185 ([Ktamn] Erwache)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    No Alternate / Related accounts, this is my one and only account.​

Appeal description:
    1349 days ago I broke SteamREP trading / scamming standards by faking a raffle. I tried to apologise to the user but they have me blocked and as far as I know, they are inactive, for 45 days to be exact. I have done my best to remain away from trading since the incident, I have rarely traded and in fact, been scammed myself. I understand the weight of my actions and I have remained innocent and have not broken rules.

I cannot express the amount of guilt I feel for what I did. Like I said in my first appeal, I was misguided by a friend who claimed to be running a raffle, I was simply being his spokesperson and getting people in on the raffle. I did not have the unusual on me, I don't know if my friend did, and thus I was reported and warned. I am not hiding behind my friend for innocence, I am guilty, but I feel like I have paid the price, a hefty 3.6 years of shame.

There were no direct victims, nobody gave me any items, no trades were successful, it was simply an attempt.

In conclusion I am ashamed that I attempted the raffle, but I do feel that I have been punished publicly for a long enough time.

Thank you for reading, and I hope this is resolved.​
  2. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104