1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Appeal: 76561198106019027 - (slick / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Appeal a Judgement' started by slikkk, Sep 20, 2018.

1. slikkk

slikkk Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:72876649
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198106019027 (slick)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    The hijacker of my account, was, surprisingly enough, a friend I had added before the incident. The hijacker of my account was posing as a Steam Admin, saying my items were ''fraudulent''. Of course, I was skeptical, but not smart enough to research if duped items really had been in my inventory. There was a bit of steam chatting, but that info is lost as the account has unfriended me, most likely through my account, and has most likely changed the info of their alt account as well. Some of my steam friends say that someone by the name of Chronicles had also hijacked one of my other friends's account, then use that one to get to me. I, however, am not going to say that this account IS the one that had done it, but rather post it here to leave it up to debate: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198161364309
    One of the screenshots shows the items removed from my inventory at the time of the scam, being June 20 of this year (2018, quite obviously).
    There was also a Steam Guide page showing off some "Steam Admins" within it, but I believe it was removed as some of my more barbaric friends decided to raid Discord servers with the so-called mastermind account in it, which may have hinted that somebody was able to interfere with the ring and notify others about it, promptly removing the guide as well as all other traces of the ring, except for his/her account, with all of the stolen goods still within it.
    The two final screenshots (hopefully the order isn't messed up) show the decline in items as well, and is quite an abnormal drop. View attachment 677532 View attachment 677533 View attachment 677534 View attachment 677535 View attachment 677536 View attachment 677537

Attached Files: