1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198106039597 - (Destincow / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by destincow, Mar 27, 2018.

1. destincow

destincow Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:72886934
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198106039597 (Destincow)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I do not own the account i make money its nothing. I dont know why I am banned but this is seriously hurting my reputation and trading if you need I can provide any aditional information necessary​
  2. destincow

Steam:
    I can give account details so any admin can log in and search my trade history. I have never traded or interacted with I make money its nothing. Feel free to ask me so you can check chat logs and trade history
  3. destincow

Steam:
    Also I don't trade tf2 items, My inv in tf2 is worth like 3$ max. I have no idea about tf2 pricing and therefore I would have no idea on how to scam
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  5. destincow

Steam:
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Giving out your account credentials is against the steam subscriber agreement and may result in your account being permanently disabled, dont be stupid and give such info out, ever.

Next, you failed to mention the account you are listed an alt as, so I will pointy ask, who is 76561198369946639 and what is your relationship with the user?
  7. destincow

Steam:
    | steamname: I Make Money, It’s Nothing
    | steam3ID: [U:1:409680911]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:204840455
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198369946639
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198369946639

This is the account I am listed as an alt as and I don't know this user. I have added lots of people from mm and trading whether that be Reddit or trade servers. I don't understand how I am affiliated with this user what so ever and where is the proof that I am even and alt of his?
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    You sure you do not know this user at all?
  9. destincow

Steam:
    No, I swear most of the people on my friends list I may recieve a message from once in a while asking how much i want for my karambit or something but most of them i don't know. I only really talk to and know 20% of the people on my friends
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    You need to detail any/all interactions you have had with the user in question.
  11. destincow

Steam:
    Also if I may ask what is the proof against me and that I am an "alt of I make money"
  12. destincow

Steam:
    I Have no interactions with this user neither ingame nor in steam chat
  13. You Are The One

Steam:
    You clearly know the user, you share a connection and they are on your friends list even. You are claiming/denying you know nothing of them so I am very confused how you are trying to defend/back yourself up in this appeal.
    I would recommend you think real hard, think over any additional replies you may make.
  14. destincow

Steam:
    I do know this person. I didn't realize who it was until i looked under recent names. He is in my class. I don't know how I would be affiliated with him other than playing csgo together during lunch on our laptops. His name is seiji and I believe this is the only way we were ever affiliated. Also We used to be friends but after a dispute I stopped talking to him and him the same to me. He could have just listed me as one of his alts just to mess with me and I think that It is unfair that there is still no proof to convict me. I mean innocent until proven guilty right?
  15. You Are The One

Steam:
    You denied knowing this person over and over to me even after explicitly asking, now claiming they are a classmate. May I ask why you lied to me over and over?
    I also should remind you at this point that lying/lying by omission is still lying and grounds for an appeal to be instantly denied, something I now have grounds to deny your appeal based on.
  16. destincow

Steam:
    I didn't know... I am sorry. I looked and saw his name as I make money, its nothing. I promise it was an honest mistake. I never looked under his recent names. My friend told me to do so and that is when I found out. Please don't consider this lying
  17. destincow

Steam:
    In the spurt of the moment after my comp game I went into a trade server only to discover I got banned so I came here as fast as possible to try and figure things out. I wasn't thinking clearly and just spoke what I thought was correct.
  18. You Are The One

Steam:
    explain? use details and links
  19. destincow

Steam:
    My friend told me when I said that I don't know who this user is. He said maybe you do know them but they could have changed their name. I said oh ok let me check that. And that is what i did.
  20. You Are The One

Steam:
    what friend? I asked for you to give details and use links