1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198106039597 - (Destincow / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by destincow, Mar 27, 2018.

1. destincow

destincow Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:72886934
  2. destincow

Steam:
  3. destincow

Steam:
  4. destincow

Steam:
    Also if I may ask 1 more time Where is the evidence to convict me?
  5. destincow

Steam:
    Ok well following up I believe I should be unbanned because there is no proof that I am his alternate account beside me being on his friends list and knowing him irl. Also I listed an account as my alt and you guys straight up banned it so how do u know if I lied and that wasn’t even my alt? How do you know if this is the same thing that happened to me? So what would happen if I listed a reputable trader like myself as my alt, would they get banned as well? I personally believe this system needs amendment but I have always believed in steam rep. Hope you take this into consideration
  6. destincow

Steam:
    Uhm I am still awating a response?
  7. destincow

Steam:
    Well FML I've waited for 2 long months and I know the community is basically dead after the trade restrictions but can I just be unbanned. There is still no evidence that condemns me to any crime that this says I am associated with and 2 months? The rules or forums or whatever says like 2 weeks no way Steam rep means anything. It is just a broken system that accuses the innocent so

Good day Steam rep (u guys are so unprofessional and inefficient I don't understand how the community put up with this bs
  8. destincow

Steam:
    wow its really been a year and a half and my ban is still here i heard 1 month and now its been a yea and a half
  9. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    locked for excessive bumping.
  10. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Hello @destincow,

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):

- Lying or other fraud during the appeal
    - Additional evidence uncovered that further implicates your account
    - Cannot clearly differentiate your account from being an alternate or shared account with a scammer.

Despite your appeal being rejected, it's recommended that you avoid future situations that might appear to be fraud with Steam trading. Sometimes people reported to Valve by its users can get their accounts trade banned by Steam Support.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**