1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198106039597 - (destincow / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by destincow, Mar 29, 2018.

1. destincow

destincow Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:72886934
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198106039597 (destincow)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:
    76561198263960411​

Appeal description:
    Ok so this is my second appeal I am making due to the fact that the admin responsible for my old one never responded to me. I have committed no offences. I never scammed anyone, and The account listed as my alternate does not belong to me. I do know this person or did but I had no affiliation to the scam that him and another person pulled off. I do not even trade tf2 items. If you check my rep and my inventory history, I only have owned csgo items. My tf2 inventory has never been above a few bucks. Another point I would like to address is that there is no proof that says im an alternate account. Usually under the SR ban there would be a link to show why the person is banned and the evidence that proves them guilty. All it says is alternate of 76561198369946639. From what I have heard from friends, the only evidence you guys have to ban me is that I was on his friends list. So, why did I get banned and not anyone else on his friends list?

Anyway Thank you for your time.​
  2. destincow

destincow Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:72886934
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Making duplicate appeals or tagging admins won't help. You'll have to wait for a response from the admin handling your case. Sorry.