1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198106045692 - (BBEEAASSTT / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by BR BroZz, Aug 9, 2019.

1. BR BroZz

BR BroZz Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:72889982
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198106045692 (BBEEAASSTT)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    76561198169400942​

Appeal description:
    Hello,
    So a while back i got a knife off the steam market and decided to trade up and see what i could get with it. it was my first time really trading and i ended up getting scammed. A user came up to me and asked me to put my knife on a gambling site and trade with him there. so i decided to do it but the user sent me his own trade offer impersonating the gambling site. I was devastated by the fact that i just got scammed. So i got my brother and we decided to do it back to someone else and get a item in return for my loss. Yes it was f✿✿✿ed up. Yes it was heartless. I admit it. When i got scammed all i could think about was getting my money back. This is no Excuse for what iv done but its been over a 1000 Days and i seriously just want to trade. i was a young kid when this all happend and it will seriously never happen again.
    Thank you​
  2. BR BroZz

BR BroZz Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:72889982
    And as far as repaying my victim. Its been so long i have no idea what to do to find him. If you guys would help find him id be glad to pay him back. i was immature and childish when this happend and iv completey changed from that time.
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -Severe and premeditated scam/s;
    -Failure to repay in a timely manner.
    Appeal firmly denied.