1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198106141198 - (Sebastian / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ^ S E B A S T I A N ^, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ^ S E B A S T I A N ^

^ S E B A S T I A N ^ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:72937735
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198106141198 (Sebastian)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    This guy Horse banned me from steam rep without full evidence provided from another guy,i made a deal with that guy and i would return knife to him...please unban from steam rep,not fair at all,how you can ban me when you don't have all evidence provided???
    Due to the evidence provided even though you didn't provide what I asked for the paypal screenshot was correct and the offer accepted matched history.
    The follow up of the brother excuse was enough for me to confirm that the act did in fact happen regardless of who was in control of the account.
    its not an excuse that is the truth
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    What?
    You need to explain, in full detail, what happened, from start to finish, with you and the user who reported you.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. ^ S E B A S T I A N ^

Steam:
    my younger brother was in my room while i was at work and he took knife from one guy,i added that guy back and i told him i will return knife to him,that was only a misunderstanding...
    this is the post of the victim profile :
    The scam has been resolved, he has added me back today 5/15/19, and said that his younger brother was the one that scammed me as he was at work and his computer was unlocked. He is going to give me my knife back when it is tradeable
    and why did horse banned me on steam rep without all proofs needed for steam rep ban?
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    That is not a misunderstanding, that is a scam.
  5. ^ S E B A S T I A N ^

Steam:
    just read info about my sr ban and you will see,not enought evidence and i still get sr ban
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -SR, by policy, does not grant RWC (real world currency) related offenses.
    Additionally; Buying/selling/trading/lending or any other transfer of ownership of a steam account does not negate a banned tag nor are you able to appeal for the account.
    Ref https://forums.steamrep.com/pages/faq/

Appeal denied.

Sidenote: based one what you said in your appeal, their is more then enough sufficient evidence to uphold the tag, you admit to the offense by your account.
  7. ^ S E B A S T I A N ^

Steam:
    horse asked for this : Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Also need a screen shot of your Paypal ACTIVITY (not Summary) for several days beginning with the date before this trade..full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload HEREā€¦NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site...and how he can ban me without all evidence?
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    Appeal already over, no need to further comment, I am wrapping up my final reply/decision.
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    1. SR, by policy, does not grant RWC (real world currency) related offenses. This is a hard deny per SR policy.
    2. Additionally; Buying/selling/trading/lending or any other transfer of ownership of a steam account does not negate a banned tag nor are you able to appeal for the account.
    Ref https://forums.steamrep.com/pages/faq/ Lending of an account to friend/family in this manor also is a hard deny per SR policy.
    3. Based one what you said in your appeal, their is more then enough sufficient evidence to uphold the tag, you admit to the offense by your account.

Appeal denied.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.