1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198107166028/ - (EPicat / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by epicat, May 3, 2016.

1. epicat

epicat Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:73450150
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198107166028/ (EPicat)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    ok im sorry for wasting anyone's time, but this ban really upset me, this report was a really complicated matter to me, and the way it resolved really hurt me, mostly because what "Did me in" was me trying to protect my privacy, a user that i was chatting with seemed really interested in my personal information, and i personally thought he was alright and i didn't want to create and beefs with him so the most simple path i saw is giving him some random info. I told him that i had i only had 1 sister that i had that was VEGAN and a HIPPIE. I thought id immediately notice that i was just messing around and that id rather keep my family tree private. But it turns out, that he was apparently "investigating" on me and that's perfectly fine for me, but after he uploaded those pictures on a currently open report that i admitted it was my brother that was operating my profile during the happening of the report and by no means tried talking my way out of it. I specifically made sure it was clear i was taking ALL responsibility and that i was just informing steamrep from the happenings because i seriously would never scam anyone, please from my heart i'm saing this ive been scammed many time id hate myself if id give that feeling to other people, it would kill me i wouldn't sleep at night because i personally know how attached someone can get to certain items as dumb as that sounds. But that's not the only thing that upset me; the user that did this wonderful report on me proceeded to make fun of me on his page by insulting me and posting chats of me reacting to his doings. I then thought that maybe contacting the admin that had me banned instantly after those pictures where up, not giving me a chance to defend myself, on twitter, first thing that came to my attention is that he had posted a picture of my exploitation on what happend in that trade on his twitter followed by the lines of: "it was my brother who scammed, not me, I won't let him use my account again, pls mercy?" which really hurt me, i then proceeded to message him and ask him what do to and that's how i'm here making this appeal that will probably be useless, ive already dealt with my ban on tf2outpost that prevented me from trading in a easy and reliable way but this is just destroyng my passion.
    IF i get unbanned you can seriously believe that there will be no more reports or any "Scams" mentioning this account, i really dont know what else to say but that i'm personally not a scammer, nor there is a chance of me being so NOR will anyone but me be able to touch my account in any given situation this might not get me unbanned and its most likely to and i accept that, i just wanted to let SOMEONE know my toughts on it.
    If i get unbanned i will personally track down that victing and gather everything i can to give him back the price of the lost item and a big extra for having him to go trough this. Again i apologize but all i ask for is some more thought to go onto my case.
    I beg you to let me know your future thouths on my appeal and thank you so much for taking time out of your day to read my appeal.
    David.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    "Bro" excuse is not taken into consideration at all in these cases.
    More importantly, have you repaid the user you scammed yet?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    epicat likes this.
  3. epicat

Steam:
    i apologize if i seemed to be making exuses but it certantly was not my intent, and no but i absolutley will tomorrow once i get on and find the victim.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Why are you appealing then?
  5. epicat

Steam:
    did i have to pay him back before i did?
  6. epicat

Steam:
    i tought i could make the appeal while i find the victim to pay him back since i saw the "no but i woll repay" option, but i will.
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Provide your inventory history for the past month please
  8. epicat

Steam:
    i will first thing in the morning
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    2 week notice to provide history as you said you would over a month ago (and now want all history since April to now, and provide proof of repayment.
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    Blatantly failed to followup nor provided proof of repayment.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**