1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198108492669 - (Clock / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Clock 2, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Clock 2

Clock 2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:74113470
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198108492669 (Clock)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    No,i Dont have Alternate accounts this is my only account that is why i want to get unban and i swear i would never ever scam ever again and the person i scammed we became friends and i deserved to get reported for what i have done and because of him i was able to realize that i should not have done this things to him and to anybody as well so i am very sorry for what i have done​

Appeal description:
    Hello. My name is Clock and I have admitted that I pulled out a trade scam on RadioactiveJet. This is his SteamRep info block.

| steamname: RadioactiveJet

| steam3ID: [U:1:362612179]

| steamID32: STEAM_0:1:181306089

| steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198322877907

| customURL:

| steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198322877907

I felt regretful that I have done such a thing. We have talked about it and he forgave me. I also returned his items. Below are the evidence I have provided to hopefully appeal my ban. Sooner replies are appreciated.​

Attached Files:

2. RadioactiveJet

RadioactiveJet New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:181306089
    I'm glad that you learned your lesson. Also thanks for giving back my items. Just promise me that you will never scam anyone else again.
  3. Clock 2

Steam:
    I promise man hope u still like me the same when we first met in game im thankful to be forgiven by the person that i scammed
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    It is REQUIRED for repayment, the full chat must be provided.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
  6. Clock 2

Steam:
    k ill try finding the full chat and btw that report was a long time ago and i dont think i remember that anymore and i did said donate not give and okey ill show u more informarion ill just go to school thanks for ur time sir
  7. Clock 2

Steam:
    hello sir i would like to know what repayment u need to see
  8. Clock 2

Steam:
    If the repayment is the items i have giving all the items to the victim and he has also forgave me i would like to know what information u need and ill try finding it as soon as possible
  9. Clock 2

Steam:
    Yes i admit i did pretend i was a youtuber and i stopped doing it years and years ago and thats why i am Appealing and the person i scammed he has forgiven me and he also helped me create this Appeal because he also wants be unban we also became friends and we talked about alot of staffs
  10. RadioactiveJet

RadioactiveJet New User

Steam:
    Hello. The chat proof provided is in full form. He apologized and he had returned all of my items. I repeat, all of my items. I forgave him and I hope you will lift the ban. But tell me, what evidence can I provide? Sooner replies are appreciated.
  11. RadioactiveJet

RadioactiveJet New User

Steam:
    Do you have any other requests for proofs?
  12. Clock 2

Steam:
    if i do get unban will i also be able to join all the community servers again because there is where i trade and it helps me very much sir
  13. Clock 2

Steam:
    this is more proof u can see his profile steam ID at the corner below

Attached Files:

14. You Are The One

Steam:
    The chat is clearly incomplete making it deficent as per appeal tips #9. In addition, you have failed to disclose alternate accounts/associated accounts as per appeal tips #7

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  15. Clock 2

Steam:
    sir i would like to know what chat u want to see because im having a hard time trying to know what u want to see
  16. Clock 2

Steam:
    and sir i dont have any alternate accounts that Scratch profile isnt mine its from my cousin id ont have any alternate accounts
  17. Clock 2

Steam:
    I swear sir this is all the proof i could find but ill try harder to find the proof u need to see so please tell me what full chat u need to see because im pretty sure the chat i screened shot is the full chat when he forgave me and when i gave his items back u can even see him commenting on this page trying to give proof to you that i really did gave his staffs back and that he has forgiven me
  18. You Are The One

Steam:
    I am declining the appeal, you have been reported for attempted fraud/fraud over a period of 2+ years, this shows a continued pattern, I do not accept that you had a sudden change of heart after all that time. (I highly doubt those were the only offenses in that span either) You also failed to comply with alt disclosure and repayment policies.