1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198108743026 - (Klazzy / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Klaz, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Klaz

Klaz Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:74238649
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198108743026 (Klazzy)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I had 1 other account that I used, but I lost the password to that account.​

Appeal description:
    At the time, I was still in summer camp back in 2018 when I got a notification that someone logged in to my account from another IP address in the Philippines. One of my friends told me that the person who hijacked my account was pretending to be a steam rep administrator. I tried to get the account locked, but that person had already done the damage. A removed friend reported my charge to you guys and marked me as a scammer. As well, the hijacker traded the items I had in my backpack to an unknown account. I tried to appeal the tag before back in 2019, but they told me I had no evidence even though I gave them proper proof that someone hijacked my account. I've been trying to get back into trading, but this is still hindering me from trading correctly. I would like for this to tag off of my account.
    View attachment 782485 View attachment 782487 View attachment 782490

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Do not submit duplicate appeal threads, you already have an active one, you are free to add more info to your original appeal but you may not "bump" it.