1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Appeal: 76561198108779455 - (Juicyfruit / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Appeal a Judgement' started by Juicyfruit 2, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Juicyfruit 2

Juicyfruit 2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:74256863
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198108779455 (Juicyfruit)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I dont have any alternate account​

Appeal description:
    1. my ''alternate '' account is not my account it is my brother and i dont know how he got into this but i dont want to make him mad so i would like you to unban him :)
    2. I have no memory of sending that offer but it was a long time ago so it would'nt suprise me if i had forgotten.

1. I hadnt actually scammed anyone, i know that it was scammy to send and i regret it very much but if i had actually scammed him i would have given it back.
    2. I will never scam again and i dont know why i did it in the first place but we all me regrets.
    3. The reason i want to get unbanned is because i want to start trading. And the ban does not look good if i want to trade :(

All i wanted to say was it was very dumb of me trying to do that and i should and never will do it again. My brothers account i hope will be unbanned cus i have nothing to do with it and dont want to get him punished for my horrible mistakes i did in the past. I have tried to add him but no response yet but if he accept i am willing to give him some kind of repayment for what i did.

Sorry for attempted scam and i will never try to do it again.
    I hope i get unbanned but most importantly i hope that my brothers account gets unbanned. :)

Hope you understand​
  2. Juicyfruit 2

Juicyfruit 2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:74256863