1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198108779455 - (Juicyfruit / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Juicyfruit 2, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Juicyfruit 2

Juicyfruit 2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:74256863
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198108779455 (Juicyfruit)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I dont have any alternate account​

Appeal description:
    1. my ''alternate '' account is not my account it is my brother and i dont know how he got into this but i dont want to make him mad so i would like you to unban him :)
    2. I have no memory of sending that offer but it was a long time ago so it would'nt suprise me if i had forgotten.

1. I hadnt actually scammed anyone, i know that it was scammy to send and i regret it very much but if i had actually scammed him i would have given it back.
    2. I will never scam again and i dont know why i did it in the first place but we all me regrets.
    3. The reason i want to get unbanned is because i want to start trading. And the ban does not look good if i want to trade :(

All i wanted to say was it was very dumb of me trying to do that and i should and never will do it again. My brothers account i hope will be unbanned cus i have nothing to do with it and dont want to get him punished for my horrible mistakes i did in the past. I have tried to add him but no response yet but if he accept i am willing to give him some kind of repayment for what i did.

Sorry for attempted scam and i will never try to do it again.
    I hope i get unbanned but most importantly i hope that my brothers account gets unbanned. :)

Hope you understand​
  2. Juicyfruit 2

Juicyfruit 2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:74256863
  3. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Hello @Juicyfruit 2,

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):

- insufficient evidence to demonstrate a genuine change of heart

Despite your appeal being rejected, it's recommended that you avoid future situations that might appear to be fraud with Steam trading. Sometimes people reported to Valve by its users can get their accounts trade banned by Steam Support.