1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Appeal: 76561198109860110 - (Arcader / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Appeal a Judgement' started by Arcader, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Arcader

Arcader Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:74797191
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198109860110 (Arcader)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I do not have any alternate accounts in my possesion, nor do I have a shared account.​

Appeal description:
    Greetings.
    Due to an unfortunate hijack of my account, which admittedly could have been prevented had I been more careful, I lost control of my account temporarily.
    In the time my account had been compromised, the hijacker chatted with my friends, which promptly reported my then rogue account due to their attempt at further scamming others.
    Whilst noone was harmed and no items were lost, evidence of the chats remains and an example including their communication with me on Steam over another then compromised account is listed below.
    See Screenshot 8 to 11.
    As I am not active in the trading community, a friend notified me today of my ban on SteamRep, which I had not noticed before due to my stated inactivity.
    (Time of writing: 2nd of february,see Screenshot 11)
    Furthermore, their communication on Discord after they had seized my account should serve as evidence and is available below as a file.
    See Screenshots 1-7.
    The unredacted Steam-Support tickets showing that my account was abused aalong with my responses are available as evidence below.
    See Files/Screenshots 12-14.Should translation issues arrive,please contact me.

NOTE:

As the ban on Bazaar.tf was generated automatically after I had been banned on SteamRep, there is currently no possibility of it being removed as long as my ban on this site is not lifted, as far as I am aware.
    Should there be any other bans that were generated automatically due to my ban on SteamRep that are resolvable, please assist me, as there is no dedicated article on affilated sites or automatically generated bans in the guide that was provided to submit an appeal.​

Attached Files:

2. ЩĄ | Horse

ЩĄ | Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Steam support tickets need to be in English and reuploaded.
  3. Arcader

Steam:
    I must apologize immeadeatly- I seem to have forgotten to include the rather trivial information that is my steamname.
    I do not currently have the translation of the Steam tickets, although I can translate them and upload the translation as a .txt file.
  4. ЩĄ | Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    No you must convert the ticket to English using steam.
    Instructions here and a screenshot to show you
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.158334/
  5. Arcader

Steam:
  6. ЩĄ | Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    You will need to make sure we can read the ticket in English.
  7. Arcader

Steam:
    As I have stated, I could translate the content of the ticket itself so that the staff may read it. Furthermore, should someone be available, the translation could be proof-read by another administrator that is fluent in both English and German to confirm the validity of the translated ticket that I would provide. Should translating the ticket not be an option, then I will delete it from the given evidence in this thread, unless you request otherwise.