1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198109998848 - (123 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Bandit³, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Bandit³

Bandit³ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:74866560
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198109998848 (123)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    2 years ago I was foolish and tried to Pay Pal scam someone by trying to have them give me their items without paying. As in the screenshots from the report against me showed full proof of me doing so. Its been 2 years and I haven't logged onto tf2 or any other game that requires trading in a long while. I don't plan on doing so anytime soon either. However, this ban has greatly affected me whenever I play different games. Staff always bringing it up and banning me because of my past. I wish to be forgiven and will do as much as I can to lift the ban. Dealing with this has not only made me lose friends but lose servers I used to play on and have fun with people on. I feel as if my opportunity to have fun and play games have been closed and I'm rejected from others. I will do anything to have my ban lifted and be pardoned for my past mistakes. If there is any possible option to have the ban lifted I will choose to do so.​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You were warned not to submit another appeal multiple times.
    You've now been blocked from being able to post in the appeals.