1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198111556817 - (domrdesigns / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by jsg cs.money, May 6, 2019.

1. jsg cs.money

jsg cs.money Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:75645544
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198111556817 (domrdesigns)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    No other accounts.​

Appeal description:
    Long story short, cutting right to it. This user that got me banned on steam rep added me to buy my m9 fade. I agreed with him on the payment price and we went along with the transaction. The user assured several times that the payment would be sent as friends or family and that he would go first, so that no charging back would occur and the risk of my item being lost for good wasn't any of my worries. He then sends the payment over as goods or services claiming he sent as friends or family. After I call out the user for the doing this, he acts as if he made a mistake and that if I send it back he would resend. I didn't want to let him get away with his scam attempt this easily, so I played with him a little bit. Ignored, told him i'll send it back once he realizes what he is doing is wrong. The funniest part is he removed me, I didn't even remove him, showing instant guilt on his end. After a few days went buy I was tired of having the case opened anyway so I just refunded it to him like I was going to the whole time. Besides, who is dumb enough to try and scam someone over a goods or services payment, everyone knows buyer wins 99.9% of the time anyway. Been in this community for over 5 years and never once have a scammed someone. I am a man and will admit that keeping the money for a little while was wrong, but I didn't want him to get it back right away and move on easily to get someone else. I wanted him to realize that what he was doing is wrong but could also go wrong for himself, so by giving him a hard time with the money, I hope I could have taught him a lesson. Thanks for your time, proof of my refund will be below. Hopefully this misunderstanding can be put behind us and I can be unbanned. Thank you again.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I need a clarification from you, so everything that was reported in the report was accurate?
  3. You Are The One

Steam:
    An additional week to followup or the appeal will be concluded.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review of the report and this appeal, I am declining to consider the appeal.
    You scammed, plain and simple.
    Failure to followup.
    RWC (real world currency) related offenses SR does not grant by policy.

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**