1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198111627363 - (³ς Bru! / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ³ς Bru!, Jun 6, 2024.

1. ³ς Bru!

³ς Bru! Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:75680817
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198111627363 (³ς Bru!)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before under a different account.

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Good afternoon,
    the reason why im writing to you is to make an appeal on me being banned today. Almost 10 years ago i was banned for an attempted scam which i do not deny. I did not try appealing on that account anytime soon, because first of all i had forgotten about it and second of all there was really nothing to hide i was young and dumb and the punishement was correctly placed + my appeal wasnt one of the great one's to be honest. As i was reading my old appeal i was ashamed of myself for lying that the guy i had tried scamming was my friend. As of today I am 22 y.o and doing that again would never cross my mind ever again. The reason why i have an alter account was not to cause any harm or bypass the ban that was rightfully placed. As i got older i had more important stuff to do than playing games, which led to my pause in tf2, it was only couple of years ago when i got back into trading again without even thinking that trading on an alt. account be an issue, until this week. The reason for my account being flaged was that i had contacted marketplace.tf support asking why were my goods delayed + a reason why i got banned on their discord ( i wanted to become a seller). Which they have replied "Your account was banned due to being associated with a SteamRep banned account" At first i had no clue what was the problem (because i was unable to trade with some bots), but later on it clicked, after they had told me it was because of an alt. as you can see on the screenshots Appeal 1,2 . With this i would like to again apologise for the trouble i have caused 10 years ago and would like to appeal and promise not to do it again even though it was a long time ago. I really do like trading and its my only "hobby" after i come home from the dorms. I hope you accept my apology and hopefully you would lift the ban on this account + if its still possible to lift it on my "main" account so i dont have anymore trouble going forward. I hope this message finds you well.

Thank you so much for your time, and have a great day, who ever is reading this,

Filip​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663