1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198111638930 - (NRbosco / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Legendary Engy, May 18, 2017.

1. Legendary Engy

Legendary Engy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:75686601
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198111638930 (NRbosco)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    none​

Appeal description:
    Hello,
    I'll try and make this quick. A year ago i played team fortress 2, I was desperate and wanted items. I don't see much point in them anymore and prefer to spend money i put on steam into games. But anyway i wanted items, could rarely spend money on steam and so i though "Why don't i just get free items of people?". I tried to scam by sending offers, i believe it was four, saying that people had won a prize and pretended to give them items when i stupidly thought i was clever and would get theirs instead. I deeply regret the day that for a stupid reason i thought i could scam without getting caught. I quickly realized i'd been stupid and greedy and sent apology's to the people i'd sent offers to . I used to love trading and, if you look on my profile, i have a number of +reps from trading in TF2 and CS:GO. I'm sorry for what I did, i now understand why they're so hated throughout the community and would love to start trading again with a clean name. I haven't since that one day and never again will try to be such an dis-honest, un-trustworthy and scummy trader.
    Ty for reading this far, please ask anything you think I've left out or haven't said.
    From Nathan​
  2. Legendary Engy

Legendary Engy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:75686601
    Sorry, i just read the "+reps are worthless" page and ignore that from my appeal
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -Attempts were premeditated by nature. I simply cannot justify giving you a second chance.

Appeal denied.