1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198112351576 - (GK |Sin| / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Sinister (Has no Soul), Sep 25, 2018.

1. Sinister (Has no Soul)

Sinister (Has no Soul) Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:76042924
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198112351576 (GK |Sin|)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    So where do I start... :( in February of 2017 I commited something that completely ruined me all because I screwd up one time. Me and a user by the name of blue were gonna trade paypal for his collectors gunboats, I had multiple trusts on backpack, use to trade and broker back in this time and I had it all for a mid tier unusual trader but I let the greed one time get to me. Anyways we talked for a bit as you can see by the reason why i got banned and we went on to trade, I do admit that greed did get to me and I did say that i sent him the money but i didnt. I felt extremely guilty afterwards and wanted to add and give him his item back for what I put him through (He did get it back). But by this time the ban was already set. I do fess up for the time I scammed him and it was the only time I ever tried something like that. All I ask is for another chance after two years, i recently got back into the game on the more casual side of things, FF2, Slender, etc. I dont neccesarily know how steam rep works on this type of subject but I would do anything for another chance on my account to be a clean from a marked steam rep. Thank you all the admins and whoever is looking at this for consideration. Two years has definetly changed me and I dont wish to do no harm on any user.​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691