1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198112351576 - (| Sin | / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Sinister (Has no Soul), Jan 20, 2021.

1. Sinister (Has no Soul)

Sinister (Has no Soul) Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:76042924
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198112351576 (| Sin |)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I have one other account that has been inactive for about 2 years, called Sauccy G. Which was banned due to being linked to this account.​

Appeal description:
    Hello steam rep admins, Im asking for another chance in the TF2 community. Back about 3-4 years ago I threw away my whole reputation as a trader by scamming a guy named blue for about 50$. After the trade went down I was obviously banned on steam rep for not being 100% truthful. I sincerely apologize, and will do anything to get in the good graces of steamrep again. I ended up giving the item back immediately after because I knew the repercussions, but still in the end, ended up getting permanently banned. This is a intervention to myself letting the 100% truth out hoping that some way after all these years I could get a fresh start in the community. I was a child back then at only 14 years of age and that doesn't give me a get out of jail free card. But my hope is after 4 years of mind change and self improvement, that I can get a second chance in this community that I love so much. Thank you guys for reconsideration. | Sin |​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, further appeal attempts will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.