1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198113909189 - (Admiral Demon / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Admiral Demon, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Admiral Demon

Admiral Demon Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:76821730
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198113909189 (Admiral Demon)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I have no other accounts.​

Appeal description:
    Dear Steamrep Admin, I knew this will happend.
    Person who reported me told me few days ago that he will report and ban me on steamrep if I do not give him some of "requested items". He wanted me to send him items worth $200 or he will fake report me. As I thought this was a joke I did not screenshoot that and I went to play a game a totally forgot about him cause it was pretty funny to me. Altho he did it. i want to point out that this was not our conversation and that it was created with another user who used my picuture and my name. I never tried to scam anyone and I was always trying to keep community clear reporting other scammers.
    I ONLY WANT HIM TO PROVIDE CHAT SCREENSHOOTS while he holds mouse over my picture so we all can his link and lvl of that person. I hope this was enought as I do not have that screenshoot where he says that I can't provide u any evidence of that but I do want him to provide evidence it was me because it was not me.
    Thank you for reading and I hope justice will win. I would like to ask if it is possible that he maybe gets ban?​
  2. Admiral Demon

Steam:
    Can somebody review this? I have problems adding people and trading with them because of this fake report.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  4. Admiral Demon

Steam:
    Dear Steam rep support,

I would like to apologise for bumping this appeal now but this is not why I am writing this.
    I got fake reported without any evidence and I got banned from report which shouldnt be accepted in first place. I reported and helped you to ban so many people and I know that it was a struggle to provide all evidence sometimes and now I get banned on report which has 0 evidence that it was actually me, because it was not. I have problem trading and adding people in general and on my youtube person I never talked to just randomly posts that I am scammer and when I ask them why they say "Because you are banned on steamrep".

Sorry for bumping this appeal but 50 hard days are behinde me and I literally begging you to remove me that ban from fake report.
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a detailed review, You do not deny you had an interaction with the user around the time the report was submitted. But I acknowledge the evidence is not that great linking the chats (that are probably authentic) to your profile. However, I did not see any evidence of an impersonator on their friends list at the time who could have helped them fake screens. I cannot justify a banned tag either way but more then suspect to justify a caution tag, the tag will be dropped to a caution. If you are reported for anything again, you have used up any benefit of a doubt you had. Further, if we find out you lied, you will be retagged w/o possibility of a new appeal.

Appeal granted.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**