1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198115721685 - (storm #Impersonators / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by storm17, Jun 12, 2019.

1. storm17

storm17 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:77727978
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198115721685 (storm #Impersonators)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    The reason I couldnt find better,since I dont think it was a scam(my offer),but if that case,im pretty sure not gonna ever send any offer to anyone. I have sent an item the uncraftable flip flops. It is priced on bp.tf for around 5 keys,but since sellers sells for 13-20 keys I was like linking the classifieds with the trade,because some traders dont care or either dont check the sellers just the price which is listed on backpack.tf. Now the thing is bp.tf not always accurate,since it is based also on sales/buyes. I really did not mean to anyone misleading with that it is craftable while its not. I just wanted to let him know,that the uncraftable one is either goes for 13-15 keys,(since the sellers sells for that) and also there is no craftable one on the listings/market. I mean Im pretty much dont need to scam anyone anyway with that inventory,since I get more offer daily than with that offer,which would anyway only around 3 keys 'profit' for me. He didnt accept anyway the offer,I did not say to him anything,did not mislead him about the item price,it was just an offer which he could decide want to accept or not. Thats all. I hope this is not the end of my lovely tf2 trading career,since im here from 2013,and never did anything before and never will(ofc If I can continue trading). I have more than 7200 trade,and never seen before something like that. I look forward to hearing from you guys. Thanks!​
  2. storm17

storm17 New User

Steam:
    Note 1 : The link I sent about the classifieds, traders clearly can read, since backpack.tf shows that the bots pay that much for craftable one and that much for uncraftable one. If that someone dont see it,that either dont have eyes or can't read in my opinion.
    Also The uncraftable flip flop sellers 13 keys,thats literally the same value ,his items either around 13-15 keys
  3. storm17

storm17 New User

Steam:
    What I want to say there,it is no matter if its uncraftable or not,since the uncraftable either worth that much than his item,if we see the sellers how much they selling for currently on backpack.tf listings.
  4. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Hi there, after a review of the report and appeal I am going to remove your tag. I understand your reasoning for sending the link with the trade offer, since the item you were offering was listed for more than the backpack.tf price, but you have to be aware of how this can appear to others since it also shows the buy orders for the craftable item. For the future, I would strongly advise including more rationale in your comment when offering, since if you simply added a comment stating "uncraft flip flops, selling for X on backpack.tf" then this whole misunderstanding could have been avoided.