1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198117257535 - (yes / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by yes 5, Aug 14, 2020.

1. yes 5

yes 5 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:78495903
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198117257535 (yes)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    no​

Appeal description:
    https://twitter.com/LotsOfTHC/status/1294419091328045058?s=20 . the twitter link has a lot to do with this report.

So, i guess lets go back almost 4 months. i made a mistake that ruined me to this day dealing with the constant reminder that i'm a "scammer" i don't think i am for the fact i was in a very dark place at the point and time that i felt i had nothing left, i had no respect from family members i was ready to end my life at any given moment, i didn't think i could be punished for my actions let alone being repbanned. i thought i was a hot s✿✿✿ cause a lot of big names and traders followed me at the time. boy was i wrong, ill admit it the "joke" wasn't a joke i was just not in the proper head space to think about my actions, i sincerely and truly apologize for my actions i made. i know this appeal is probably worthless for the reason "i might do it again" but i know that will not happen. I'm just hoping i get a second chance for what i have done and almost caused. i basically just want you guys to know I have serious regret from what i have done and caused for myself. I have dealt with a serious amount of trolls and people who just want to get under my skin. but i don't let it bother me, please take this into review and think about it, i am really sorry and if it comes down to it i will pay magicman back not for forgiveness but for what i almost took from him from one click of a button.

anyways sorry for my second appeal - THC​

Attached Files:

2. yes 5

yes 5 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:78495903
    i'm not asking for any kind of sympathy cause i was ready to die willingly, i just wanted to make a proper unchildish report and have some proper closure and hope
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, additional appeal attempts will result in loss of posting privileges in this section.
    Also, changing faces after two weeks does not show any change of heart either.