1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198117861136 - (Manowarrior / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ThePyroGod, Jul 8, 2021.

1. ThePyroGod

ThePyroGod Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:78797704
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198117861136 (Manowarrior)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    No alt accounts​

Appeal description:
    I ran from a gamble (spycrab) for 22 tf2 mann co keys. I had fairly lost the gamble and I chose not to pay the guy. I made a few half-hearted attempts at appealing and getting in contact but backed down each time. I finally gathered up the courage to pay the guy back recently, we talked a fair bit and eventually worked around to paying him back. It was uneasy and I was hurt by a lot of his wording but I ended up paying him back his 22 keys, plus 3 extra because I felt it was the least I could do. We stopped talking after that until a few months later he reached out to do a couple small steam trading card exchanges. We were then able to properly make up and he offered to formally forgive me on the matter. I'm applying for a remedy on steamrep because I would like to be an active member of the tf2 trading community again and be a positive part of the community. Thank you for your time.​
  2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
  3. ThePyroGod

ThePyroGod Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:78797704
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You have nothing to appeal at SR, you are not tagged by SR. If Skial wants to lift your tag, they have direct access to our database to remove the tag themselves (or internal processes to tell us to remove tags on their behalf) Nothing we can do directly for you to honor such requests, its not proper procedure. You will need to reach out to Skial to follow through if that is what they actually want to do.

Regards.