1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198118597934 - (✪ Over_Kill ✪ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ✪ Over_Kill ✪, Jun 10, 2019.

1. ✪ Over_Kill ✪

✪ Over_Kill ✪ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:79166103
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198118597934 (✪ Over_Kill ✪)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    Good afternoon/morning admins and readers,
    This appeal but more like a conversation to the admins. A couple hours ago I created an appeal about how I've matured and I should be given a second chance to unban my account on backpack.tf, scrap.tf and tf2outpost, but it's been archieved so quickly.

Thank you for Teen Tiny Cat for the quick reply and commenting on the appeal, having something to say but sadly I couldnt.

Here a link to my recent appeal (10/6/2019): https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...-over_kill-✪-banned-by-sr.189412/#post-505731

So it looks like I've been fighting for the wrong thing here, a rule has been stated that 'once an appeal has been denied a second appeal wouldn't count' but another rule stated
    • With 2 different admins reviewing your case(s), it has been handled with care enough to have ascertained enough due process.

Looking at my first appeal (14/5/2016): https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...-over_kill-✪-banned-by-sr.130922/#post-382831 and thorugh the comments, You Are The One commented "Can you have the user post to verify he was repaid?" which I have successfully done. As you can see

Frozen Pancake: "Hi, I can assure you that over kill has repaid me. Thanks!"
    and commenting again,
    Mystic: "Hi, this is the 2nd account and he has repaid"

with all this effort, we've done what We Are The One has asked for but out or no where he decides reject the appeal? What was the point of telling me to get the user to comment "confirm"? Was it meant to be a tease or just a sudden change or heart?

Since one of the rules stated 'handled with enough care', I felt like this appeal was rushed and wasn't 'professional', just grabbing one admins option about the sitation doesnt mean everything should be concluded and be that way. If an admin could just take a thorough look at my first 2 appeals it would be much appreciated, not only for my sake of being unbanned but slowly these type of appeals could be done professionaly and agreed upon other admins. Making it fair for both sides of the party.

Also we should stop archieving/rejecting these appealsso quickly, let users have 3 days to reply to their (admins) comment to stand up for themselves. Yes there are a lot of appeals to go thorugh but admins should be doing their jobs properly, if not, what's the point of having this website in the first place?

Slowly the community of steam is expanding and there will always be bad people in the community, but it doesnt mean that the toxic people can never develop their mind and hearts.

Please take some time to go thorugh this appeal and take into consideration of what I'm saying. This is not onlt for me but also for the online community.

Sincerly Over_Kill​
  2. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104